31 July 2015 | Comments (0)
Learner friendly and confidence inspiring, while offering sporty exhilaration derived from legendary Kawasaki Ninja technology. The Ninja 300 is Australia’s bestselling motorcycle for a reason – there is no compromise.
The name Ninja implies the very best that Kawasaki has to offer. In the case of the new MY2016 Ninja 300 ABS, it means superior power and torque, racetrack-level chassis stability and race-derived clutch technology.
- Assist and slipper clutch enhances rider experience by offering light clutch actuation, sporty feel and back-torque limiting function.
- Large openings in the fairing and a radiator fan cover expels heat away from the rider, resulting in a more comfortable riding experience.
- A larger fuel tank than direct competitors and storage space inspires riders to travel significantly further.
- Styling cues and design elements are based on the superior Ninja series including fairings, windshield, headlights, wheels, footpegs and exhaust.
- Racing heritage and performance proven in the Kawasaki Insurances FX300 Ninja Cup.
The MY2016 Ninja 300 features updated modern instrumentation and is available in two exciting new colours.
- Metallic Flat Raw Greystone (SE ABS Only)
- Passion Red (ABS Only)
MY2016 Non-ABS version will soon be available.
Genuine Kawasaki accessories are available through your nearest Kawasaki dealership and include: tank protectors, taller screen, sporty single seat, frame sliders, soft top case and more.